The Seder attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America® and their corresponding category/practice areas(s) are:
- Robert S. Adler: Banking and Finance; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law; Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Litigation – Banking and Finance; and Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Kurt L. Binder: Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Construction; and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jennifer L. Conrad: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization
- Tracy A. Craig: Trusts and Estates
- Demitrios M. Moschos: Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management; and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Paul J. O’Riordan: Tax; Trusts and Estates
- Todd Rodman: Banking and Finance; Real Estate
- J. Robert Seder: Banking and Finance; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization; Commercial Transactions / UCC Law; and Corporate
Additionally, one attorney was recognized as One’s to Watch: Associate Attorney Janelle Tanenbaum in the areas of Family Law, Labor and Employment Law-Management and Real Estate Law.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication company in the legal profession. Recognition by Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by their peers.