Tax planning is a critical element of almost every transaction and investment and offers an opportunity to add value and minimize financial risk. Tax issues arise in connection with the transfer of wealth to loved ones and with business transactions. Our tax attorneys, therefore, offer tax services related to our core practice areas: estate planning, estate and trust administration, business transactions and business litigation.
Tax Planning for Business
Our attorneys counsel startup companies, small businesses and large corporations. They are familiar with the best ways of reducing business owners’ tax liability.
- Entity selection (LLC, S corporation, partnerships);
- Dissolving business entities;
- Business succession planning;
- Sale or purchase of a business and assets;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Commercial real estate transactions;
- 1031 exchanges;
- Structuring salaries and benefits, including deferred compensation;
- Business tax credits
Planning for Individuals
Our attorneys advise business owners, high net worth individuals and other clients on individual income tax strategies.
- Applicable tax credits;
- Gifting to family and charitable giving;
- Estate planning and administration
Contact us for a consultation.