A well-drafted and thorough employee handbook is essential for the success of any business employer. Our experienced Employment Law attorneys can advise you on State and Federal requirements and determine whether your employment policy is up to date and in compliance. Employee handbooks outline a company’s policies, procedures, and expectations. Clearly communicated policies and procedures may prevent employer liability if a dispute arises.
Common issues included in employee handbooks and employment policy manuals include:
- sexual harassment policies;
- discrimination and harassment policies;
- termination policies;
- disciplinary guidelines;
- wage, hour and salary guidelines;
- vacation and sick leave guidelines;
- Family and Medical Leave Act policies;
- drug and alcohol policies;
- non-competition and restrictive covenant agreements
SederLaw helps clients with employee policy creation in Worcester from their primary office as well as clients throughout MetroWest from their Westborough office.