WORCESTER, MA, November 2, 2023 – Seder & Chandler is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized for legal excellence across 14 specialty practice areas in the 2024 edition of “Best Law Firms,” ranked by Best Lawyers®.
The firm was ranked a Tier 1 Firm in Worcester for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Corporate Law, and Labor Law – Management. The following are the firm’s complete rankings:
- Metropolitan Tier 1 (Worcester)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Metropolitan Tier 2 (Worcester)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Employment Law – Management
- Litigation – Banking & Finance
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
- Metropolitan Tier 3 (Worcester)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Tax Law
Firms included in the 2024 Best Lawyers® ranked “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The 2024 edition of Best Lawyers® ranked “Best Law Firms” includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan – based practice areas.