Worcester, MA- August 16, 2022 – Seder & Chandler is pleased to recognize Janelle Tanenbaum for her selection into the Leadership Worcester program, now in its eight year. The Worcester Region Chamber of Commerce announced on Tuesday the 28 professionals from Central Massachusetts selected for the 2023 class. The selection committee sought motivated individuals aspiring to take active leadership roles in Worcester.
Along with her cohort, Janelle will take part in a nine-month experiential learning program, exploring the community from a variety of angles and engaging with local leaders to learn about the region’s challenges and opportunities.
The Leadership Worcester Class of 2023 represents a variety of industry sectors, cultural backgrounds, and educational experiences. Janelle Tanenbaum is an Associate Attorney practicing in the Banking & Finance, Family Law & Probate and Litigation & ADR areas. She was recently named a Super Lawyers Rising Star and named “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers©. She has served on the Board of The Memorial Foundation for the Blind since 2018. She has been the Assistant Treasurer since 2020. She has also served on the Bylaws Committee and Finance Committee. She was recently elected to a 3-year term as Trustee of Trust Funds for the Town of Princeton and is serving as Chair. In 2020, as a pro bono matter, she successfully drafted a Citizen Petition for a Warrant Article to be presented at Town Meeting in Holden. She is involved with the Worcester County Bar Association and other legal societies as a panelist and speaker on a variety of topics. She has been involved in the Junior League of Worcester since 2018 as well as the Women’s Bar Association.
More than 170 professionals from the Greater Worcester area have graduated from Leadership Worcester.
Members joining Janelle in the the Leadership Worcester Class of 2023 include:
- Katherine (Katie) Acker, Fallon Health
- Marwa Alnaal, Ascentria Care Alliance
- Christina Bazelmans, Lamoureux Pagano Associates Architects
- Margie Breault, EforAll
- Staisha Chavis, City of Worcester-Executive office of Economic Development
- John Daniels, The Menkiti Group
- Jennifer Delaney, UMass Memorial Health
- Lora Dumas, UMass Chan Medical School
- Katie Ferreira, Guild of St. Agnes of Worcester, Inc.
- Stacey Forrest, Thrive Support & Advocacy
- Anastasia Garcia, Hanover Insurance Group
- Maricelis Gonzalez, (EBS ) El Buen Samaritano Food Program Inc.
- Amaris Gonzalez, Nativity School of Worcester
- Kendra Hacker, UMass Chan Medical School
- Holly Hodgkins, Office of Congressman McGovern
- Kayanna James, U.S Department of Labor
- Billie Kenyon, Ladybugz Interactive Agency
- Peter Munene, CMHA
- Wanjiru Nganga, Century Homecare LLC
- Frederic Prosser, Saint Vincent Hospital
- Victor Rivera, YMCA of the USA
- Gabriel Rodriguez, Legendary Legacies
- Eric Roldan, Open Sky Community Services
- Loreta Sulejman, Webster Five Cents Savings Bank
- Janelle Tanenbaum, Seder & Chandler LLP
- Marina Theberge, Dream Big Wealth Strategies LLC
- Joel Wallen, Pernet Family Health Service
- Jibrael Younis, MassHire Central Career Center
More information can be found online at leadershipworcester.com.